Bagels with smoked salmon and vegetable cream cheese.
- 2 bagel (sesame seeds or poppy seeds)
- 4 slices smoked salmon
- Ingredients for cream cheese with vegetables
- 400 grams cream cheese (room temperature)
- 2 tbsp chives finely chopped
- 2 tbsp carrot, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp celery finely chopped
- 2 tbsp radish finely chopped 2 radishes
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- garnish Red pepper, pitted black and green olives and fresh dill sprigs
- To make the Cream Cheese with Vegetables, mix cream cheese, chives, carrots, celery, radish, salt and pepper on low speed until combined.
- Cut the buns in half horizontally spread 1 tablespoon of vegetable cream cheese on the bottom half of each bagel.
- Place 2 slices of smoked salmon on top of the cream cheese, the decoration and place half of the remaining bagel on top.
Pumpkin cream with asparagus, ginger, dried tomatoes and arugula A delicious creamy mix best served hot. 250 grams pumpkin 100 grams potatoes 2 tbsp ginger, finely chopped 2 sprigs chives, finely chopped 3 tbsp unsalted butter 1/2 liter chicken broth 2 tbsp...
Banana Cupcake with Frosting 2 very ripe bananas250 grams all-purpose flour1/2 tsp baking soda12 tsp baking powder3/4 ts[ salt120 grams unsalted butter120 grams sugar3 eggs1/2 cup milk1 tsp vanilla essence Preheat the oven to 200°C; put the cups on the cupcake...
Asian Chicken Meatballs These superquick, juicy little Asian-inspired meatballs are great wrapped in lettuce cups or served with steamed rice. For the meatballs500 grams ground chicken1 cup fine breadcrumbs1 clove garlic1 tsp soy sauce1 tsp sesame oil1 tsp...