Banana Cupcake with Frosting
- 2 very ripe bananas
- 250 grams all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 12 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 ts[ salt
- 120 grams unsalted butter
- 120 grams sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- Preheat the oven to 200°C; put the cups on the cupcake tray.
- Peel the bananas and mash them until they are very fine, leave them to cool.
- Separate the whites from the yolks, beat the whites until stiff peaks and set aside.
- Beat the butter and sugar until creamy, then add the yolks, one by one, add the vanilla and the banana puree, mix until everything is mixed well.
- Alternately mix the milk and flour. Fold in the egg whites so that they don't lose their volume.
- Fill each cup up to 3/4 full and bake in the oven at 180ºC for 20 minutes. Continue baking until a toothpick inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean. Take them out of the oven and let them rest for 10 min on a rack. Decorate each cupcake with frosting.
- Frosting:Beat the butter with the cream cheese and mix them very well, once incorporated add little by little the icing sugar until you get a fluffy mixture, finally add the vanilla essence.
Pumpkin cream with asparagus, ginger, dried tomatoes and arugula A delicious creamy mix best served hot. 250 grams pumpkin 100 grams potatoes 2 tbsp ginger, finely chopped 2 sprigs chives, finely chopped 3 tbsp unsalted butter 1/2 liter chicken broth 2 tbsp...
Asian Chicken Meatballs These superquick, juicy little Asian-inspired meatballs are great wrapped in lettuce cups or served with steamed rice. For the meatballs500 grams ground chicken1 cup fine breadcrumbs1 clove garlic1 tsp soy sauce1 tsp sesame oil1 tsp...
Strip roast stewed in red wine A very rich and easy to make dish. You can also use pork ribs instead of beef. 1 kg meaty strip roast 1 medium carrot (peeled and diced)2 cups red wine1 ripe tomato (diced)3 cloves garlic finely chopped2 potatoes (diced)1 small...