Ceviche with Lemongrass
- 250 grams firm white meat fish such as sole or sea bass
- 1 lemongrass stalk only the white part, cut into thin slices
- 2 kaffir lime leaves (lemon leaves)
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp palm sugar or brown sugar or papelón
- 1-2 thinly sliced (to taste) red chilies, or rocoto
- 3 tbsp red or purple onion, thinly sliced 45 grams
- Coriander (cilantro), (to taste) finely chopped
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Coriander (coriander), (to taste) finely chopped
- Add the lemongrass, lime leaves, garlic, lemon juice, fish sauce, and palm sugar, salt, and pepper to a blender and blend until smooth and smooth. Pour this mixture over the fish, and add the chilies and onion.
- Let stand for at least 1hr. Or if you want you can eat it right away.
- Just before serving, add a little chopped coriander and serve with a good cold beer. !!!
Pumpkin cream with asparagus, ginger, dried tomatoes and arugula A delicious creamy mix best served hot. 250 grams pumpkin 100 grams potatoes 2 tbsp ginger, finely chopped 2 sprigs chives, finely chopped 3 tbsp unsalted butter 1/2 liter chicken broth 2 tbsp...
Banana Cupcake with Frosting 2 very ripe bananas250 grams all-purpose flour1/2 tsp baking soda12 tsp baking powder3/4 ts[ salt120 grams unsalted butter120 grams sugar3 eggs1/2 cup milk1 tsp vanilla essence Preheat the oven to 200°C; put the cups on the cupcake...
Asian Chicken Meatballs These superquick, juicy little Asian-inspired meatballs are great wrapped in lettuce cups or served with steamed rice. For the meatballs500 grams ground chicken1 cup fine breadcrumbs1 clove garlic1 tsp soy sauce1 tsp sesame oil1 tsp...