Ceviche with Lemongrass
- 250 grams firm white meat fish such as sole or sea bass
- 1 lemongrass stalk only the white part, cut into thin slices
- 2 kaffir lime leaves (lemon leaves)
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp palm sugar or brown sugar or papelón
- 1-2 thinly sliced (to taste) red chilies, or rocoto
- 3 tbsp red or purple onion, thinly sliced 45 grams
- Coriander (cilantro), (to taste) finely chopped
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Coriander (coriander), (to taste) finely chopped
- Add the lemongrass, lime leaves, garlic, lemon juice, fish sauce, and palm sugar, salt, and pepper to a blender and blend until smooth and smooth. Pour this mixture over the fish, and add the chilies and onion.
- Let stand for at least 1hr. Or if you want you can eat it right away.
- Just before serving, add a little chopped coriander and serve with a good cold beer. !!!
Strip roast stewed in red wine A very rich and easy to make dish. You can also use pork ribs instead of beef. 1 kg meaty strip roast 1 medium carrot (peeled and diced)2 cups red wine1 ripe tomato (diced)3 cloves garlic finely chopped2 potatoes (diced)1 small...
Pumpkin cream with asparagus, ginger, dried tomatoes and arugula A delicious creamy mix best served hot. 250 grams pumpkin 100 grams potatoes 2 tbsp ginger, finely chopped 2 sprigs chives, finely chopped 3 tbsp unsalted butter 1/2 liter chicken broth 2 tbsp...
Banana Cupcake with Frosting 2 very ripe bananas250 grams all-purpose flour1/2 tsp baking soda12 tsp baking powder3/4 ts[ salt120 grams unsalted butter120 grams sugar3 eggs1/2 cup milk1 tsp vanilla essence Preheat the oven to 200°C; put the cups on the cupcake...