Meet the Author – Diana Mereu
Join our Facebook Group
On the LookOUT – for the better half
written by Diana Mereu
a manifesto on self-love that we invite you to read with an open heart
“On the LookOUT – for the better half” is an invitation for a mindful journey towards the authentic-self through the lenses of romantic relationships. Captivating, engaging and motivational – the book illustrates the turbulence of youth, while giving us an insight into the stability of adulthood by combining the romantic sarcasm of the poems with the pragmatic approach of today’s reflections. A book dedicated to those who seek and to those who discover: “I thought I was on the lookout for something or someone. However, it was there all along: ME.”. What are YOU #onthelookout for?
About Diana Mereu
Diana dedicates herself to advancing people’s journeys from functional to fantastical through mindset pivot techniques. A pharmacist by profession and a life-changer by choice, Diana has held various leadership positions in the healthcare industry for the past decade. Dotting the “i” by choice, not by chance became Diana’s mantra while breaking new ground towards the future of personal transformation and digital innovation. Diana’s innate creativity is well reflected in her debut book, where she discloses a part of her soul creating a manifesto on self-love. When she is not working (or writing), Diana recharges by traveling the world, discovering new cultures and catching green waves.
On the LookOUT 3-Part Series Workshop
Available on Diana’s profile page .
1. mindset mastery
2. fixed vs. growth mindset
3. journey vs. outcome
7. the wealth list
III. PERSONAL TRANSFORMATION
1. personal brand
- How to find your tribe
- Feb 06 2023
- All Day
- Introducing 12 steps to launch your services business with Stephanie Thompson
- Importance of keyword research to build your website or blog
- Create Your Energy Vision Board 2023 with Stephanie Thompson
- Fall in Love With Your Business – All Over Again
- Healthy Snack – Gluten Free Banana Bread
- Stop the negative talk and be kind to yourself
- 50 lessons 2022 taught me by Robin Sharma
- The Guest House by Rumi
- Office Back Stretch Release
- Becoming More Productive
- 4, 7, 8 Breathing Exercise
- Setting Boundaries at Christmastime – Part 2: How to Respond
- Setting Boundaries at Christmastime – Part 1: What NOT to say or discuss.
- TAKE what you NEED. LEAVE what you DON’T.
- TAKE what you NEED. LEAVE what you DON’T. – Members Exclusive
- How to Have a Difficult Conversation With Yourself
- Silent Sitting – Sharing – Reflecting
- Beauty Emerging
- I’ve been abused
- Loving Your Body
- The 3 R’s of Sustainable Living & Home Design