Live Fresh. Live True. Discover the Intimate YOU!
How does it work?
This first event in the Live Fresh. Live True. Discover the Intimate YOU Program will be held in person. The cost includes all the activities, snack and lunch. Dress comfortably. The first activity is a Pilates/Flexibility session so bring along a mat or large towel.
Since 2020, there was a lot of chaos and craziness around the world and each of us has begun to question our identity, our life’s purpose, our passion. Many of us are a little lost searching for ways to deal with ageing, loneliness, anxiety, and grief. Many of us are also afraid to talk about things for fear of being ridiculed and worse, not being heard.
Passport to Wellbeing Mentors, Mei Flynn and Tally Hershko will be sharing insights that will help you seed and evolve your Body, Mind and Soul.
Who is it for?
If you are not where you want to be in your life, change it. Sounds easier said than done, right? Not at all.
The Live Fresh. Live True. Discover the Intimate YOU program is for anyone who is thinking of or ready to make changes in their life and need support from wellbeing professionals as well as a community of like-minded individuals.
Change is constantly taking place whether you like it or not. You can either resist it or move with it. People get stuck when they don’t believe that change is possible. Everything starts and ends with you.
So come and join us on Sunday and begin the adventure of discovering the intimate you!
What happens afterwards?
As part of the program, you will have the opportunity to connect with any of our 7 Passport to Wellbeing Mentors one-on-one, as well as during our in-person and online events throughout 2022.
Isn’t it time you start living an everyday life you love?
Limited to 12 attendees. Reserve your spot below.
- Online vs In-Person vs On-stage. What’s the difference with Auretha Callison
- Self-love & Video with Auretha Callison
- Setting a 90-day goal and rituals with Ali Meehan
- Set the Stage For Success: Home Office Design Set Up with S. Lee Wright
- Build Your Landing Page or Website in 7 Days with WordPress and Divi
- Automating your services business with Stephanie Thompson
- Setting ACTION Goals with Ali Meehan
- Presentation Skills, including developing your elevator pitch with Stephanie Thompson
- What is the Difference Between a Landing Page and a Homepage?
- Features that all professional websites need
- Easy Oat Bread (no yeast and no kneading)
- Finding your theme for 2023 with Ali Meehan
- How to market your offer with Stephanie Thompson
- Your long term vision with Ali Meehan
- How to find your tribe with Stephanie Thompson
- Introducing 12 steps to launch your services business with Stephanie Thompson
- Importance of keyword research for your website or blog
- Create Your Energy Vision Board 2023 with Stephanie Thompson
- Fall in Love With Your Business – All Over Again
- Healthy Snack – Gluten Free Banana Bread
- Stop the negative talk and be kind to yourself