Meet the Author – Sue Ritchie
The conversation begins on the 1st of the month in our FB Group. Join us now!
Join our Facebook Group
Love your Gut: The Practical Guide to Weight Loss from the Inside Out
written by Sue Ritchie
In this book Sue lays bare the mysteries of why gut health is such a big issue in today’s world and how the way most people are currently eating is having a negative impact on their overall health and wellbeing.
Sue had struggled for many years with her weight. Nothing made a difference. She also had a number of health issues and was diagnosed with Hashimoto’s disease (an autoimmune disease that affects your thyroid gland making it underactive). Once she discovered the root cause and took an holistic approach healing mind, body and spirit she recovered within 18 months. Despite being told it was impossible. Plus, there was an added bonus that she lost 35lbs in weight with no starving or struggle.
This book provides a practical step by step approach to re-balancing your gut microbiome and healing your gut, so that you can achieve your own health transformation in a totally natural and holistic way. It is also filled with practical tips, and exercises making it simple and easy to follow.
You will be guided on how to Love your Gut, shift some pounds, and live your life with greater energy, vitality and purpose.
About Sue Ritchie
I am a Fertility Coach who works with women and ideally their partners (because it does take 2 to tango!), who are struggling to conceive. As well as those who have just decided they want to have a baby and want to do everything they can to increase their chances of success.
I take an holistic approach that focuses on helping you to optimise all of the factors that have an impact on fertility. Some of these you may never have even considered could be getting in the way of achieving your dream. Nothing pleases me more than to see couples step into parenthood, living healthy, happy and positive lives, as this is the best gift you can give to your child.
I am the author of the award-winning book Love your Gut and co-writer of 5 others. I regularly have articles published in magazines and speak on the radio, podcasts and at events. I have a home in the UK and also on the Costa del Sol in Spain and I love cooking and experimenting with new dishes.
- Online vs In-Person vs On-stage. What’s the difference with Auretha Callison
- Self-love & Video with Auretha Callison
- Setting a 90-day goal and rituals with Ali Meehan
- Set the Stage For Success: Home Office Design Set Up with S. Lee Wright
- Build Your Landing Page or Website in 7 Days with WordPress and Divi
- Automating your services business with Stephanie Thompson
- Setting ACTION Goals with Ali Meehan
- Presentation Skills, including developing your elevator pitch with Stephanie Thompson
- What is the Difference Between a Landing Page and a Homepage?
- Features that all professional websites need
- Easy Oat Bread (no yeast and no kneading)
- Finding your theme for 2023 with Ali Meehan
- How to market your offer with Stephanie Thompson
- Your long term vision with Ali Meehan
- How to find your tribe with Stephanie Thompson
- Introducing 12 steps to launch your services business with Stephanie Thompson
- Importance of keyword research for your website or blog
- Create Your Energy Vision Board 2023 with Stephanie Thompson
- Fall in Love With Your Business – All Over Again
- Healthy Snack – Gluten Free Banana Bread
- Stop the negative talk and be kind to yourself