Meet the Author – Anke Hermmann
Join our Facebook Group
Taming the Tech Monster
written by Anke Herrmann
How to Rise Above Tech Frustration and Build Your Business Online With Joy and Confidence
Have you ever had an idea for a website, an online course, a workshop, a retreat, a podcast, or an entire business but never did anything with it because you dreaded the online tech involved in making it happen?
Or maybe you did start but found it was like opening a can of worms – the moment you figured out one issue, three other questions opened up.
Asking for help isn’t as easy as it sounds. You don’t know what you need, and you don’t know who to trust.
You started your own business because you’re passionate about the work you do. You’re smart, you’re creative, you’re resourceful, you’re a quick learner, you’re not used to feeling so vulnerable and out of your depth, and it’s frustrating.
What if there was a map to show you the path through the online tech jungle?
Buy the book on Amazon
About Anke Herrmann
In 2004 I quit my software developer job in the UK to start my own creative business in Spain. 17+ years… time sure flies when you’re having fun.
Now, I use everything I’ve learnt in business, tech, creativity and psychology to help professional coaches build their online businesses, earning them consistent income and regular clients.
Working with me as their business coach, my clients create and deliver online courses, programs, podcasts, communities and virtual events with a clear strategy, minus the mind numbing tech struggle.
sign up for the LIVE and attend for *FREE
Book Out – What Now?
10 Tips to Get the Word Out for FREE … so Your Book Doesn’t Just Collect Dust on Amazon’s Shelves
10 practical tips that you can implement right away to help your book to get the attention it deserves.
… and yes, all of these tips also work if you’ve launched a podcast.
Both starting my podcast and publishing my first book – Taming the Tech Monster – have accelerated the growth of my business dramatically. Having a podcast and a book published helped me get visible, get noticed and get clients.
The thing is, no book or podcast will do anything for your business simply by existing. Without you telling people about it they are just files on a server.
The good news is that telling people about your book or podcast doesn’t have to take a lot of time or money, and it doesn’t have to feel awkward.
- Online vs In-Person vs On-stage. What’s the difference with Auretha Callison
- Self-love & Video with Auretha Callison
- Setting a 90-day goal and rituals with Ali Meehan
- Set the Stage For Success: Home Office Design Set Up with S. Lee Wright
- Build Your Landing Page or Website in 7 Days with WordPress and Divi
- Automating your services business with Stephanie Thompson
- Setting ACTION Goals with Ali Meehan
- Presentation Skills, including developing your elevator pitch with Stephanie Thompson
- What is the Difference Between a Landing Page and a Homepage?
- Features that all professional websites need
- Easy Oat Bread (no yeast and no kneading)
- Finding your theme for 2023 with Ali Meehan
- How to market your offer with Stephanie Thompson
- Your long term vision with Ali Meehan
- How to find your tribe with Stephanie Thompson
- Introducing 12 steps to launch your services business with Stephanie Thompson
- Importance of keyword research for your website or blog
- Create Your Energy Vision Board 2023 with Stephanie Thompson
- Fall in Love With Your Business – All Over Again
- Healthy Snack – Gluten Free Banana Bread
- Stop the negative talk and be kind to yourself