Meet the Author – Kaylie Kay
The conversation begins on the 1st of the month in our FB Group. Join us now!
Join our Facebook Group
written by Kaylie Kay
A flight attendant’s tale of diversion and self-discovery when the pandemic grounds aviation and forces them to walk.
Carmen, Kate and Rachel stood side by side at the top of Mount Fuji and looked down at what they had just achieved.
‘Let’s make 2020 our year of adventures,’ hailed Kate.
If only these three flying friends could have known what 2020 had in store for them when they walked in, owning it, proclaiming it to be theirs.
When a global pandemic puts the aviation industry into a nosedive the three are faced with adventures far removed from the ones they had expected, and have to learn to navigate their own new routes.
Buy the book on Amazon
About Kaylie Kay
Made redundant from flying after 22 years, author Kaylie Kay talks about her latest novel Life Diverted, in which she explores the different ways she and her colleagues were affected when their airline flew into the pandemic.
Read more about Kaylie and her books.
- Clear Your Space, Clear Your Life
- Nov 29 2022
- All Day
- Silent Sitting – Sharing – Reflecting
- Beauty Emerging
- I’ve been abused
- Loving Your Body
- The 3 R’s of Sustainable Living & Home Design
- Mediterranean Diet
- Warm Spiced Milk With Honey
- Easy Gluten Free Banana Bread
- Write a Letter to Your Younger Self
- Sexy Sleep & Sweet Dreams
- Raise your vibrations with self-care and beauty
- No Sugar, No Gluten Day (with menu and recipes)
- Emotional Detox
- Kitchen Barre Workout
- Explore Your Inner Child
- Healthy by Choice. Not by Chance.
- The Pleasure Trap – You are What You Eat
- Self Love Mindmap
- How to Write a Love Letter to Yourself
- Jumpstart your morning routine
- What is Self Care