Meet the Author – Kaylie Kay
The conversation begins on the 1st of the month in our FB Group. Join us now!
Join our Facebook Group
written by Kaylie Kay
A flight attendant’s tale of diversion and self-discovery when the pandemic grounds aviation and forces them to walk.
Carmen, Kate and Rachel stood side by side at the top of Mount Fuji and looked down at what they had just achieved.
‘Let’s make 2020 our year of adventures,’ hailed Kate.
If only these three flying friends could have known what 2020 had in store for them when they walked in, owning it, proclaiming it to be theirs.
When a global pandemic puts the aviation industry into a nosedive the three are faced with adventures far removed from the ones they had expected, and have to learn to navigate their own new routes.
Buy the book on Amazon
About Kaylie Kay
Made redundant from flying after 22 years, author Kaylie Kay talks about her latest novel Life Diverted, in which she explores the different ways she and her colleagues were affected when their airline flew into the pandemic.
Read more about Kaylie and her books.
- How to find your tribe
- Feb 06 2023
- All Day
- Introducing 12 steps to launch your services business with Stephanie Thompson
- Importance of keyword research to build your website or blog
- Create Your Energy Vision Board 2023 with Stephanie Thompson
- Fall in Love With Your Business – All Over Again
- Healthy Snack – Gluten Free Banana Bread
- Stop the negative talk and be kind to yourself
- 50 lessons 2022 taught me by Robin Sharma
- The Guest House by Rumi
- Office Back Stretch Release
- Becoming More Productive
- 4, 7, 8 Breathing Exercise
- Setting Boundaries at Christmastime – Part 2: How to Respond
- Setting Boundaries at Christmastime – Part 1: What NOT to say or discuss.
- TAKE what you NEED. LEAVE what you DON’T.
- TAKE what you NEED. LEAVE what you DON’T. – Members Exclusive
- How to Have a Difficult Conversation With Yourself
- Silent Sitting – Sharing – Reflecting
- Beauty Emerging
- I’ve been abused
- Loving Your Body
- The 3 R’s of Sustainable Living & Home Design