Episode 4 | Mompreneur Burnout. Is that really a thing?
The conversation begins on the 1st of the month in our FB Group. Join us now!
Mompreneur Burnout? Is that really a thing?
The magic of unfiltered conversations & pearls of wisdom.
Burnout is real. Burnout is a state of emotional, physical, and mental exhaustion caused by excessive and prolonged stress. It occurs when you feel overwhelmed, emotionally drained, and unable to meet constant demands.
Mompreneurs are part of the demographic where this is felt the most. Like cinnamon pull-aparts they feel pulled in all directions. Kids, spouses/partners, work, family, friends…..YIKES! They used to be sweet but when stretched to their limits they can easily come apart.
Come and join the conversation and hear how the crew manages emotions, deals with organization at home and at work and still have me-time … pyjamas required!
Make sure to register and get a copy of our Keto friendly cinnamon pull-apart recipe (aka monkey bread)!
Meet Your Mentors
Founder of Leap to Lead
- Take what you need. Leave what you don’t.
- Dec 07 2022
- 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Silent Sitting – Sharing – Reflecting
- Beauty Emerging
- I’ve been abused
- Loving Your Body
- The 3 R’s of Sustainable Living & Home Design
- Mediterranean Diet
- Warm Spiced Milk With Honey
- Easy Gluten Free Banana Bread
- Write a Letter to Your Younger Self
- Sexy Sleep & Sweet Dreams
- Raise your vibrations with self-care and beauty
- No Sugar, No Gluten Day (with menu and recipes)
- Emotional Detox
- Kitchen Barre Workout
- Clear Your Space, Clear Your Life
- Explore Your Inner Child
- Healthy by Choice. Not by Chance.
- The Pleasure Trap – You are What You Eat
- Self Love Mindmap
- How to Write a Love Letter to Yourself
- Jumpstart your morning routine