Setting Boundaries at Christmastime – Part 2
Now available for viewing below!
The conversation begins on the 1st of the month in our FB Group. Join us now!
Setting Boundaries at Christmastime
In this video I will share with you phrases you can use if an inappropriate topic has come up and has made you feel uncomfortable.
Unfortunately, this happens to the best of us. Sometimes we are taken by surprise and we have no idea how to respond. Well, in this video I literally give you the words to say. You can use them and have them at your fingertips so should this situation arise, you will feel equipped and ready.
At the end, I have a special Christmas Gift for you so make sure you click on the below link to receive it! Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones! Enjoy the episode!
Meet Your Mentors
- Online vs In-Person vs On-stage. What’s the difference with Auretha Callison
- Self-love & Video with Auretha Callison
- Setting a 90-day goal and rituals with Ali Meehan
- Set the Stage For Success: Home Office Design Set Up with S. Lee Wright
- Build Your Landing Page or Website in 7 Days with WordPress and Divi
- Automating your services business with Stephanie Thompson
- Setting ACTION Goals with Ali Meehan
- Presentation Skills, including developing your elevator pitch with Stephanie Thompson
- What is the Difference Between a Landing Page and a Homepage?
- Features that all professional websites need
- Easy Oat Bread (no yeast and no kneading)
- Finding your theme for 2023 with Ali Meehan
- How to market your offer with Stephanie Thompson
- Your long term vision with Ali Meehan
- How to find your tribe with Stephanie Thompson
- Introducing 12 steps to launch your services business with Stephanie Thompson
- Importance of keyword research for your website or blog
- Create Your Energy Vision Board 2023 with Stephanie Thompson
- Fall in Love With Your Business – All Over Again
- Healthy Snack – Gluten Free Banana Bread
- Stop the negative talk and be kind to yourself