Pumpkin cream with asparagus, ginger, dried tomatoes and arugula
- 250 grams pumpkin
- 100 grams potatos
- 2 tbsp ginger, finely chopped
- 2 sprigs chives, finely chopped
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1/2 liter chicken broth
- 2 tbsp olvie oil
- 45 grams dried tomatoes cut julienne style
- 12 green asparagus (blanched and cut diagonally)
- arugula cut into strips
- Fry the chives together with the ginger, then include the broth, potatoes, pumpkin and boil until the vegetables are soft, strained, blend in the blender, place in a saucepan and keep warm covered.
- Sauté the blanched asparagus together with the dried tomatoes and the arugula, season with salt and pepper.
- Presentation:Place the cream in a soup plate and in the center the asparagus ragout with the dried tomatoes.!!!
Banana Cupcake with Frosting 2 very ripe bananas250 grams all-purpose flour1/2 tsp baking soda12 tsp baking powder3/4 ts[ salt120 grams unsalted butter120 grams sugar3 eggs1/2 cup milk1 tsp vanilla essence Preheat the oven to 200°C; put the cups on the cupcake...
Asian Chicken Meatballs These superquick, juicy little Asian-inspired meatballs are great wrapped in lettuce cups or served with steamed rice. For the meatballs500 grams ground chicken1 cup fine breadcrumbs1 clove garlic1 tsp soy sauce1 tsp sesame oil1 tsp...
Strip roast stewed in red wine A very rich and easy to make dish. You can also use pork ribs instead of beef. 1 kg meaty strip roast 1 medium carrot (peeled and diced)2 cups red wine1 ripe tomato (diced)3 cloves garlic finely chopped2 potatoes (diced)1 small...