Three Milk Chocolate Cake
- 500 grams wheat flour
- 1 cup powdered or icing sugar
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 1/4 cups chocolate milk (Milk + Chocolate powder)
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp instant coffee
- 1 cup condensed milk
- 3/4 cup evaporated milk
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- whipped cream and cocoa powder for decoration
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C. Grease and flour a rectangular pan.
- Whisk together the flour, baking powder, powdered sugar, chocolate milk, vegetable oil, eggs and instant coffee on low speed until the dry ingredients are moistened. Increase the speed to medium and continue beating another 2 minutes, pour the mixture into the pan.
- Bake the cake in the preheated oven for 35 minutes. Check if the cake is cooked by inserting a toothpick in the center. If it comes out clean, it is ready. Remove from the oven and cool on a rack until it is no longer hot to the touch.
- While the cake is still warm, prick it with a toothpick and make a bunch of small holes. In a bowl, beat the condensed milk, evaporated milk, and cocoa powder until the cocoa is incorporated into the liquid. Slowly pour the milk mixture evenly onto the cake.
- Decorate with the whipped cream and a little cocoa powder.!!!
Chef Carmelo’s recipes
Strip roast stewed in red wine A very rich and easy to make dish. You can also use pork ribs instead of beef. 1 kg meaty strip roast 1 medium carrot (peeled and diced)2 cups red wine1 ripe tomato (diced)3 cloves garlic finely chopped2 potatoes (diced)1 small...
Pumpkin cream with asparagus, ginger, dried tomatoes and arugula A delicious creamy mix best served hot. 250 grams pumpkin 100 grams potatoes 2 tbsp ginger, finely chopped 2 sprigs chives, finely chopped 3 tbsp unsalted butter 1/2 liter chicken broth 2 tbsp...
Banana Cupcake with Frosting 2 very ripe bananas250 grams all-purpose flour1/2 tsp baking soda12 tsp baking powder3/4 ts[ salt120 grams unsalted butter120 grams sugar3 eggs1/2 cup milk1 tsp vanilla essence Preheat the oven to 200°C; put the cups on the cupcake...
Asian Chicken Meatballs These superquick, juicy little Asian-inspired meatballs are great wrapped in lettuce cups or served with steamed rice. For the meatballs 500 grams ground chicken 1 cup fine breadcrumbs 1 clove garlic 1 tsp soy sauce 1 tsp sesame oil 1...
Vegetarian Hamburgers Try this healthy and delicious veggie burger for a filling midweek meal. They're packed with protein, fiber, and flavor. 250 grams mushrooms, cut into slices 1 small onion, diced 1 small zucchini, diced 1 small carrot, peeled and diced 25...