Use on everything garlic butter sauce
This is garlic butter sauce recipe only takes minutes to whip up and is the perfect topping for everything including pasta, vegetables, steak, chicken, seafood and eggs!
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter good quality butter is the key
- 6 cloves garlic pressed
- 1 tbsp onion finely chopped
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese freshly grated
- 2 tbsp lemon juice freshly squeezed
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley minced
- Melt 2 tablespoons of butter in a small saucepan over medium heat. Add the garlic and sauté for approximately 30-60 seconds, until fragrant. Do not let the garlic burn, reduce the heat to low if needed.
- Add the remaining butter to the pan. Stir well to combine. Once the butter has melted, add the lemon juice, salt, pepper and parmesan cheese. Continue to cook for an additional 30 seconds, stirring constantly.
- Remove pan from heat and stir in the minced parsley.
- Pretty much anything you make using regular butter, you can turn into this delicious garlic butter.
- As dipping sauce for a surf and turf meal - lobster, prawns, shrimp and steak.
- On bread. Slather it on crusty toasted bread for a makeshift garlic bread, serve it next to warm homemade dinner rolls. Can you smell the deliciousness?!?
- Over popcorn. Yup. Seriously. Melt it and drizzle it over popcorn for a buttery, savory snack.
- Over rice. Stir it into any cooked rice (brown rice, white rice, wild rice, etc.) to add a little bit of flavor.
- Over pasta. Melt it into plain noodles or mix it into pesto pasta, Italian chicken pasta, or even spaghetti with meat sauce to kick the flavor up a notch.
- On meat. Use it to cook steak, chicken, pork tenderloin, or salmon.
- With veggies. Melt and drizzle it over roasted potatoes and carrots, steamed or roasted broccoli, Brussels sprouts, sautéed mixed veggies, green beans, really any veggie!
- On baked potatoes. Cool the sauce to solid then slice it and serve a spoonful of it on baked potatoes (regular or sweet potatoes).