- 250 grams mushrooms, cut into slices
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 small zucchini, diced
- 1 small carrot, peeled and diced
- 25 grams unsalted peanuts (peeled, no shell)
- 2 cups breadcrumbs
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tsp instant yeast
- oatmeal or wheat flour, for molding
- sunflower oil for frying
- red onion and julienned red and yellow sweet peppers
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- hamburger buns
- Sauté the mushrooms for 10-15 minutes in a non-stick frying pan without oil, stirring, so that they release the water. With the mixer, crush and mix the onion, zucchini, carrot and peanuts well.
- Add mushrooms, breadcrumbs, parsley and yeast to the pasta; season to taste. Coat in flour and form 4 burgers; let stand until they become consistent. Fry in a nonstick skillet, with very little oil, 8-10 minutes, turning once. Sauté the onion julienne strips and the paprika and reserve.
- Place the hamburgers inside the bread, lettuce leaves and on top place the julienne onion and julienne red and yellow bell peppers sautéed.
- You can accompany them with a good cold beer.Bon Appetite.!!!
Pumpkin cream with asparagus, ginger, dried tomatoes and arugula A delicious creamy mix best served hot. 250 grams pumpkin 100 grams potatoes 2 tbsp ginger, finely chopped 2 sprigs chives, finely chopped 3 tbsp unsalted butter 1/2 liter chicken broth 2 tbsp...
Banana Cupcake with Frosting 2 very ripe bananas250 grams all-purpose flour1/2 tsp baking soda12 tsp baking powder3/4 ts[ salt120 grams unsalted butter120 grams sugar3 eggs1/2 cup milk1 tsp vanilla essence Preheat the oven to 200°C; put the cups on the cupcake...
Asian Chicken Meatballs These superquick, juicy little Asian-inspired meatballs are great wrapped in lettuce cups or served with steamed rice. For the meatballs500 grams ground chicken1 cup fine breadcrumbs1 clove garlic1 tsp soy sauce1 tsp sesame oil1 tsp...