- 250 grams mushrooms, cut into slices
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 small zucchini, diced
- 1 small carrot, peeled and diced
- 25 grams unsalted peanuts (peeled, no shell)
- 2 cups breadcrumbs
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tsp instant yeast
- oatmeal or wheat flour, for molding
- sunflower oil for frying
- red onion and julienned red and yellow sweet peppers
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- hamburger buns
- Sauté the mushrooms for 10-15 minutes in a non-stick frying pan without oil, stirring, so that they release the water. With the mixer, crush and mix the onion, zucchini, carrot and peanuts well.
- Add mushrooms, breadcrumbs, parsley and yeast to the pasta; season to taste. Coat in flour and form 4 burgers; let stand until they become consistent. Fry in a nonstick skillet, with very little oil, 8-10 minutes, turning once. Sauté the onion julienne strips and the paprika and reserve.
- Place the hamburgers inside the bread, lettuce leaves and on top place the julienne onion and julienne red and yellow bell peppers sautéed.
- You can accompany them with a good cold beer.Bon Appetite.!!!
Strip roast stewed in red wine A very rich and easy to make dish. You can also use pork ribs instead of beef. 1 kg meaty strip roast 1 medium carrot (peeled and diced)2 cups red wine1 ripe tomato (diced)3 cloves garlic finely chopped2 potatoes (diced)1 small...
Pumpkin cream with asparagus, ginger, dried tomatoes and arugula A delicious creamy mix best served hot. 250 grams pumpkin 100 grams potatoes 2 tbsp ginger, finely chopped 2 sprigs chives, finely chopped 3 tbsp unsalted butter 1/2 liter chicken broth 2 tbsp...
Banana Cupcake with Frosting 2 very ripe bananas250 grams all-purpose flour1/2 tsp baking soda12 tsp baking powder3/4 ts[ salt120 grams unsalted butter120 grams sugar3 eggs1/2 cup milk1 tsp vanilla essence Preheat the oven to 200°C; put the cups on the cupcake...
Asian Chicken Meatballs These superquick, juicy little Asian-inspired meatballs are great wrapped in lettuce cups or served with steamed rice. For the meatballs 500 grams ground chicken 1 cup fine breadcrumbs 1 clove garlic 1 tsp soy sauce 1 tsp sesame oil 1...
Bavarian Cream with Red Fruits Bavarian Cream is a cousin dessert of the Panacotta that is made with cream, jelly, milk, combined with strawberry and raspberry to create a delicious and easy to prepare dessert. 1 tsp vanilla essence 200 grams strawberries 125 grams...