- 250 grams mushrooms, cut into slices
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 small zucchini, diced
- 1 small carrot, peeled and diced
- 25 grams unsalted peanuts (peeled, no shell)
- 2 cups breadcrumbs
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tsp instant yeast
- oatmeal or wheat flour, for molding
- sunflower oil for frying
- red onion and julienned red and yellow sweet peppers
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- hamburger buns
- Sauté the mushrooms for 10-15 minutes in a non-stick frying pan without oil, stirring, so that they release the water. With the mixer, crush and mix the onion, zucchini, carrot and peanuts well.
- Add mushrooms, breadcrumbs, parsley and yeast to the pasta; season to taste. Coat in flour and form 4 burgers; let stand until they become consistent. Fry in a nonstick skillet, with very little oil, 8-10 minutes, turning once. Sauté the onion julienne strips and the paprika and reserve.
- Place the hamburgers inside the bread, lettuce leaves and on top place the julienne onion and julienne red and yellow bell peppers sautéed.
- You can accompany them with a good cold beer.Bon Appetite.!!!
Bagels with smoked salmon and vegetable cream cheese. An all-time favorite with a twist. 2 bagel (sesame seeds or poppy seeds)4 slices smoked salmonIngredients for cream cheese with vegetables400 grams cream cheese (room temperature)2 tbsp chives finely...
Chucho Cake (Fish) This rich recipe, traditional from the Isla de Margarita - Venezuela 750 grams shredded fish (ray fish can be used) although I use(dogfish or desalted cod) (although I use(dogfish or desalted cod))2 medium onions - brunoise cut (small...
Three Milk Chocolate Cake Reinventing is a fundamental part of cooking. Fill the traditional Three Milk Cake with chocolate and for rich and delicious flavor and look to this preparation 500 grams wheat flour1 cup powdered or icing sugar1 tbsp baking powder1...
Linguini in Clam Sauce This is the quintessence of the Italian pasta dishes especially in Naples and Rome, the clams are always cooked with their shells, once they open the sauce it is made. Here in this recipe for linguine in clam sauce, although they can also...
Bejarana Cake (Banana Cake) A delicious banana cake recipe with the flavors of Venezuela. 500 grams panela or brown sugar2 1/2 cups water12 cloves2 cups panela or mollasses4 tbsp toasted sesame seeds2 tbsp butter to grease the mold2 large ripe bananas or ½ kilo...